Monday, September 3, 2007

my family


Last week, I went to my home with my father and my mother. I always slept at my mother’s bedroom when I backed to my home. At night on Saturday, after I finished from type my blog I took a bath and to dress next, I went to bed. My father and my mother went to bed before me because I finished from type my blog at 12:00 a.m.
When I’m went to bed, my father opened his eye and to toss and turn. Then, he fell from the bed. My mother and I laughed a lot. My father slept on the bed again. The second floor of my house to carpet that made my bedroom was hot and my room did not have air condition that why I liked to slept at my mother’s bedroom. About one hour my father slept at the floor. All of us slept with comfortable. It neared in the morning while my father and I slept well; I heard a loud voice of my mother. She screamed because she fell from the bed like my father, then we laughed again. The elbow of my mother poked at my father’s shoulder.
I asked my mother how can you fell from bed. My mother said I thought I sleep at the middle of the bed so, I toss and turn then I fell from the bed. My father and I still laughed. I said this bed was not small but Daddy and mom could fall from the bed. All of us smile and sleep again.

No comments: