Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Thailand's national Father'sDay

Canna flower

December 5th,is His Majesty the King's birthday or Thailand's national Father's Day. Every years,I always give canna flower to my father because canna flower is the symbol of Thailand's nation Father's Day.The canna flower is mean the Lord Buddha is protect everybody and give everybody have peaceful.The yellow of canna flower is mean the personal's colour of His Majesty The King.
This year, I don't give canna flower to my father because my father doesn't stay at home.He had work at the tree provinces in the south of thailand. I miss my father and worry about the south bandit.Althought,My father would tell me about situation that normal but I don't thing so.I hope my father is safe from south bandit.I love my father because my father is a good police and good father.

I hope the Loard Buddha would protect his majesty the king ,my father and my family to peaceful all the time.

No comments: