Monday, December 18, 2006

winter






Winter


Winter return again. The winter begin in November to February. This season has the shortest days and the lowest temperatures. There are many festival in winter such as Christmas and New year etc.
I think I don't celebrate Christmas and New year day with my family this year because each members of my family don't live in Bangkok.Now I stay at a dormitory ,although I have a house at Bangkok but nobody live in that house. My father is a police .He work at chantaburi province ,but now he has responsibility to work at tree province in the southern of Thailand.I don't go to home because If I go home I have to stay at home alone. I have a plan in new year day, I will go shopping at department store and send E - card to my friends.
The winter make me lonesome every year.I never count down with my friend and
my family.Although I have many friend but I always lonely.I will find an activity to do. In fact,I should happy in new year but I still alone.


1 comment:

Jasper said...

Well I do hope you have a nice new year's eve and you do find some friends to celebrate it with. New year's eve is a moment you should share with friends or family.

See you in the new year!!