Thursday, November 23, 2006

EXCITED








EXCITED


Today,when we start English language class. I think my teacher will give the other student to presentation of a newspaper about legal issue,but it's unexpectedly.My teacher give the student to talk something in English language.That time I didn't listen that he say.I will write something on my writing pad and send to my friend,but I hear my teacher call my name.I very frighten because I don't know that he say.He call me to sit opposite him. I sit at a seat and feel daze.My teacher give me to tell my name and I.D. number.I feel confuse but I tell my name .Next, my brain is empty. I tell the wrong I.D.number, I think that.When I finish to tell my name and my I.D. number.My teacher ask my about what did I do last week.I tell him,I was exercise with my mother.He ask me, what sport that I play. I tell him, I play badminton and swim.He ask me many question.Next, he give me tell my topic that I like to talk.I tell him ,I like to talk about Korea song and Korea series.I like to see princess hours series.He want me to tell him about this story.At that time, I feel confuse because I don't know how I tell him but I try to tell about this story . Sometime I tell him with difficult because I don't know some word in English language but that event is pull through.

No comments: