Friday, November 10, 2006

honey..









Princess hours


In the morning before I go to study ,I search Korea song from Internet. That song name's perhaps love,It is the soundtrack of princess hours series. I like this song very much. I try to sing this song ,but I can't.Next,I search the short story of princess hours. This story is about the Korea dynasty and love of prince [ Lee shin ]and princess [ Chae kyung ].Lee shin and Chae kyung is the name of a performer.I follow this series every weekend.The reason that I follow this story because I like Korea culture it different Thai culture and I like an actor moreover this story make me want to travel at south Korea.
After I finish the class of economics,I read Japanese comic.This comic name's love monster .It's very fun and the picture is beautiful.

No comments: