Thursday, November 9, 2006

My profile






My profile


My name is Kannika Songdech .My nickname is nampheung.Now I'm eighteen years old.My hobby, I like to go shopping . I chat MSN with my friends when I have free time . Sometime I like to read a Japanese comics ,but I very like to sleep in the afternoon. I'm interested in Korea series because it make me fun and relax.Sometime ,it make me pursue.When I worry, I always watch Korea series.My favourite Korea series is princess hours.I like this series because I like an actor , a story and a stage background.Moreover, I like Korea songs because I like style of song it different style of Thai song.In my dream, I want to travel at South Korea.My father used to go to South Korea.I feel jealous because I want to go to Korea too ,So I think when I graduate and I have my Job,I will go to south Korea.My Favourite singer is Usher Raymond . I like Usher because I like his voice and I like style of his song.Moreover, I like other singer too such as Britney Spear,BLUE ( boy band ) ,etc.

My ambition


When I was young I wanted to be a lawyer, but my father disagree with me . He gave me a reason. He told me, I am a girl .I shouldn't to be a lawyer because when I graduate from the university,I must to compete in an examination for a lawyer.My father want me to study in faculty of medical science.I love my father ,So I decide to study in faculty of medical science ,but I'm fail . When I test admission,I succeed in faculty of engineering.I'm very glad, but I didn't study because I don't like mathematics and physical subject,So my father to permit me . He tell me " you can study in subject that you dream " Finally,I choose faculty of law.










No comments: