Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My favorite colors





The reason that I like black color.

When I was young, I really like green color because green color is beautiful. When I see it, I feel relaxed. I would like to see everything that has green color, but I was not like green color long time ago. One day, I was to check my horoscope in a horoscope book; it told me that the green color is evil for me.
I believe it and I change my favorite color. At that time, I do not choose a new color yet until I decide to buy a new swimsuit. I cannot choose a swimsuit’s color. My father suggests me about the color. He told me, I have tan skin I should wear a black color. I do not know why, but I never unbelief in my father suggestion.
Every thing that my father told me, I always believe. My father has a good suggestion. Although, something make me tense but I think I must try to do it. I must effort. Many things that I try and I succeed such as study in science – math program in high school although I hate in that subject. Moreover, believe in instruction of an adult that to be well – intentioned for me.
I do not want to make my parent worry about my behavior. I tell about irrelevant too much. I will continue about black color. That day, I decided to choose swimsuit with black color. My father has a good reason for me. I have tan skin, I should not wear a swimsuit with colorful or a bright color. My father told me black color was suitable for me it is classic for the people who has tan skin especially me. I believe that. That reason makes me interested in black color. More over, I think black color has a charm and there is ought to find. I think in the dark must have a spot of light, it make me want to find some thing in the dark. I am charmed with black color. This is a few reason that why I like black color.

No comments: