Monday, January 29, 2007

My favorite singer


My favorite boy band is BLUE

There are the names of singers in BLUE, boy band from England.
The left side, name of singer is Lee Ryan. Second, Anthony Costa. Next, Duncan Mathew James. The right side is Simon Webbe.
This band Lee Ryan is old less than other singers, but Simon is the only singer who has black skin.

When I was fifteen years old, I ever liked and follow albums of them. The reason that I like them First, I like English songs. Second, the style of music is interesting. Third, I like the voice of singers. The last thing, I like the characteristic of singers.There are many kind of boy bands around the world but I like this band because when I listen them songs, it make me more interesting in English language and make me try to sing them songs. I always search the lyrics of them song from internet in order to practice to sing. When I sing them song, I feel enjoy and happy. When I have free time I always, follow about the information of them in the internet or magazines. I like to collect them picture.

The history of Blue, a famous boy band from England

In May 2001, a new band named Blue released their debut single. There are four members of them band. There are names of the members
1. Duncan James
2. Anthony Costa
3. Lee Ryan
4. Simon Webbe

Blue released their first single in May 2001; the first singer is 'All Rises' the second single is too close and the third single is if you come back, all singles went on to be bigger hits. November 2002, Blue released their second album 'One Love'. It is an idea of classic R&B /pop tracks. In October 2003, Blue released new single 'Guilty'.
I think blue is famous not only in the United Kingdom, but they famous around the world. They have scored big hits and major sales in New Zealand, Australia, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Demark, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, and Ireland

In four members of this band, I very like two people who name is Duncan Mathew James and Lee Ryan.
Lee Ryan was born in 17th June 1983, he has blond hair, green/ blue eyes color. The place of birth is in Chatham, Kent. His Favorite color is Blue. His Favorite clothes store is Gucci
I like Lee Ryan because his look is pretty boy and has a charm in himself. His voice is sweet sounding.


Duncan Mathew James was born in 7th April 1979, his nickname is 'Dunk’. He has light brown / blonde-haired person and eye color is blue. The place of birth is in Salisbury, Wilts. His Favorite clothes store is Levis. His Favorite color is red.
The reason, that I like Duncan because his look is sexy person. Dunk look different from his friends. Although, his voice would not sweet sound as well as Lee Ryan and Simon Webbe. However, he is remarkable in his group.

I like every song in the albums because style of music is not the same. They always find and change them style for every albums. It makes an audiences are not bored. So, I still wait a new album of them and want to see them concert in Thailand again.

No comments: