Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New year.



New year


I did not write a blog for long time because my computer was infected by spy ware.

I had many things to write in my blog. My mother and I did not to make a trip, but we went shopping at the department store. In the evening of December 31, 2006 my mother and I went to the mall department store for bought a new shoe. My mother and I went to Tawanna. Tawanna is a small market that sold goods like JJ market. Tawanna was beside the mall department store. While I and my mother chose a shoe, a tradeswoman was told the customer about some group had blow up many areas in Bangkok.
My mother was afraid a bomb. May be the mall would has a bomb because there are many famous place was blow up. My mother wanted back to my dormitory and me too. We went to the mall department store again because we must to get a minibus in front of the department store for back to my dormitory. But no taxi and minibus in front of the department store. We must cross the bridge for find it. We waited taxi for a long time because many of people knew about the bomb and they wanted to back them home too.
My father was worry and tells us about the situation that reported by reporter. That day we back to my dormitory by safe.

No comments: