Friday, January 26, 2007

My lovely pet.




My lovely pet



I used to nourish many pets such as grackle, dog, cat, fish, a little soft-shell turtle, Japanese turtle, etc.When I was seven years old, my father’s subordinate bring a little bird to my house at Chantaburi province. That little bird is grackle. It is the first pet of me. The grackle name is thong. In Thai language is mean gold. I love it very much because the grackle can speak. I always speak with it. Every morning, I often recite many vocabularies.

Thong can speak many words in English language such as c-a-t cat, r-a-t rat etc. Thong always memorize many words that human speak. Sometime, Thong always lie my parents and me. When I went to school, I always wait a school bus in front of my house but that day I am late. Thong laid me. It told me, the school bus had arrived. I hurry to dress and walk to the school bus but there is no school bus on the side street.

Sometime, my father’s subordinate went to my house he bring papers and give to my father in order to sign it but my father does not stay at home. I played with my friend in front of my house, but I do not tell him about my father does not stay at home. My father’s subordinate knock the door, suddenly Thong speak the police inspector (my father) does not stay. Then, my mother came to open the door and told about my father does not stay. I love it because it clever. Later, Tong die on one day in the morning, I am very sad and cry.










No comments: