Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The meaning of flower part two





Yesterday is valentine day. Everybody know what valentine day mean, so today I would not write about it. Last week, I wrote about the meaning of flower, but last week I felt sleepy before I finish writing.
Today, I will continue to write the same story, only rose flower.
1. Red roses and white roses are mix in a bouquet of rose is meaning both of us are the one. I think it is a good meaning because it makes me understand the feeling of love that two people between man and woman feel.
2. Yellow roses, are mean bright and cheerful, more over it has a significant is mean adulterer. If you receive, the yellow rose is mean that person wants to ask you to adulterer, but that thing is hiding in his heart. He would not show up that feeling.
3. Dark-Red rose like red wine, If you receive the dark-red rose is mean that person admire you about you are very beautiful.
4. Bud roses that have a leaf and thorn are mean, although I feel anxious, but I know you would not to turndown me.
5. Bud roses that cut all leaf from the stem of a flower that show the giver feel everything are frightening.
6. Bud roses that cut all the thorn that mean the hopeful.
7. Two bud roses and one brighten to widen rose it told us, this is love that I hide it in my heart.
8. Red roses that near fall off are meaning that person want to tell you, our love is finished.
9. White roses that near fall off if you receive it that means your charm is fall away.
10. One rose is mean, although my love is simple, but I am stable with you only.
Next time, I will write each other flower.





No comments: