Monday, February 19, 2007

secret



Our top secret before I study with Jasper's class.




My friends who are study in English І before us had ever told, there are two teachers in English І that press marks and give much homework. Those teachers are Jasper and Rajeev.
The first day of semester, Kireeda and I are excited to study in English class. Suddenly, has a man get into our classroom. That man name is Rajeev. If my remember is not wrong, Kireeda and I study with Rajeev class about two weeks. While I study in Rajeev’s class, I think it is not difficult to study with Rajeev, but Kireeda does not agree with me. She told me, she does not understand that Rajeev taught. She wants to change section to another section. She induces me to change section with her. I never think to change section before. I know, when we want to change section we must pay a fee to the university. Then, I suggest her, why you do not fight with your problem. Many friend does not understand like you and me too, but nobody in class solve the problem by avoid it. Kireeda think and change her opinion.

One day, the heaven favor in her desire. In Rajeev’s class is full of students. Rajeev decided to share some of student to a new section. He asks the student in class, who wants to go to study in a new section please hand up. I know, the first time Kireeda feel hesitate. She asks me, if I would change to a new section, you would come with me. I feel hesitate too because nobody hand up. At a moment, have two students hand up. Kireeda told me she would change, I thought Kireeda is my intimate friend if she wants to go, I would go with her. We decided to hands up. We decide to change by did not think, who is a new teacher of us?

After that, Rajeev told us ‘the new teacher who would teach us is Jasper’. Kireeda and I were shock because the two teachers in English І that press marks and give much homework are Jasper and Rajeev. At that time our feeling is, ‘Out of the frying-pan into the fire’. We feel more afraid than study with Rajeev. I ask Rajeev, ‘Teacher, can us change my mind. We would like to change back to study with you.’ Therefore, Rajeev said it is too late he told us and smile. Kireeda start to use her old plan, She console me. She told me, I have a plan. I ask her, what your plan. She proud to tell me, that plan is ‘change section’. I feel mentally tired with her plan. That day, after we finish with Rajeev’s class. We talk with our mistake.
Kireeda and I start to study In Jasper’s class. After we finish in his class, we are arguing with our problem. She tells me we must write a blog, I never write it before. I told her, I never write a blog like you but Jasper said ‘It is a good thing to try’. I agree with teacher. Kireeda decide to change section with her confident, Kireeda try to induce me again. However, I still confirm I would not change section. I let her go to her own way. That afternoon, she comes to my dormitory like everyday. She told me, she would study with me and she tells ‘It is not difficult if we try’. When I hear the sentence that she says, I proud in her self

After we study with Jasper for two weeks, we start to change our attitude because although, he hardly smiles but Jasper is very kind in our opinion. We respect in our teacher and we proud to study with him.
This is the reason that why Kireeda and I like to study with him and want to study with Jasper again in English II {only English II}.



No comments: