Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My holidays




After I finished my midterm exam, my mother and I back to our home on Friday. My father came to meet us at the mall department store. I wanted a new handbag so, I told my father and my mother about a new handbag. I wanted to go shopping at Don Muang, I told them. The reason that I wanted to go to Don Muang because at Don Muang had a shopping mall that sell many commodity. Mostly, that commodity was import from foreign country. The commodity is good and very cheap. My father drove a car from the mall department store to Don Muang. I choose many brand of handbag but I was not satisfied. I told them I would not bought handbag. It not good, my father said because it wastes time, Don Muang is very far but I was not bought handbag or something. We will back home but my mother see a handbag and ask me “do you like it” I think it beautiful so, I decide to buy it. The band of that handbag is Kipling. After that we back home.


On Saturday, after I get up I do house work and have breakfast with my family. After that, we take a shower and to dress. My father induce us to go shopping, my mother knows that my father wants to buy a new bag. My father buy a bag and my mother buy a new dress and new shirt to me. After that, we go to Siam Paragon and Siam center. At this time, many of department stores have a mid year sell. We shop a lot. My mother and I go to Jaspal shop. I buy a handbag; it’s put on sale about 50%. The price of handbag is 1795 baht but I pay only 897.50 baht. We back to our home at 20:30 PM.


On Sunday, we stay at home. I read a book and help my father sweep a ground at my house because my father mowing the lawn by mowing machine. We do not go to the temple because my father lazy to drive a car. We go to the market in the evening. At my house is very hot because we don’t have air condition. After we have dinner, I go to take a bath for relax. That night I sleep at my mother bedroom with my father and my mother. Mostly, I like to sleep with my father and my mother because when I sleep I like to hug my mother.


On Monday, I must back to my dormitory. My father sends me at my dormitory but before we go to my dormitory we go to the mall department store for receive something at jeweller shop. My mother orders them to make jewellery. Next, we have lunch together and send me at dormitory.
When I back to my dormitory, I sleep for a while and sweep my room. Next I read a book and check my e – mail. I don’t online MSN for a long time, I chat with foreigner friends a little bit and listen to music.




No comments: