Friday, August 10, 2007

slide show.





After I back from Pang’s room, I see my friend’s picture on MSN space. Her MSN space has a slide show that makes me interested.
I click at make your own on her slide. Then, I learn to make my slide by myself. I try to create it but it has a little problem. I spend a time to make that slide. I upload my pictures on the slide.
That slide, we can choose a themes, skins, music and etc. After I finish making my slide show, I send it to Pang and Gib. We talk about our MSN space. I ask Gib for upload a song to my MSN space. I ever try to upload song to my MSN space by myself, but it is beyond my ability. I give my pass word of MSN messenger to her. I tell her I want a western song but Gib call to me and tell me she already upload a Thai song to my MSN
space. I sign in my MSN messenger again and check my MSN space. Now my MSN space is perfect, I think.
I always find a new thing for create my MSN space because it makes me know a new thing.

Last three days, I wrote about Ayutthaya trip. I forgot to ask my father about the name of the temple but I will continue to write that topic again. At Ayutthaya province has many an antique and ancient remains. Ayutthaya used to be a capital before Myanmar came to aggression. They destroy many ancient remains. They burn a lot of ancient temple. Although, the temple was destroying but Ayutthaya still have many tourists especially foreigner tourist.


1 comment:

Jasper said...

Nice slideshow! Keep up the good work.