Tuesday, August 7, 2007

my weekend



At the temple

On Friday, I back to my home because my family has program to go to the temple on Saturday. My family did not go to the temple for longtime ago. This trip we will go to nine temples in Ayutthaya province. On Saturday morning, we get up early. My father drives a car to an Institute of Police Administration Development or [IPAD].

[IPAD] is a school of police that every police officer must study before they will have to be promoted to a higher rank for a police inspector. My father was appointing his friends that study with him at school. About eight o’clock we get on a bus that my father’s school was prepare for this trip. My father’s friends lead their family to go to Ayutthaya province same my family.

On a bus, two of my father’s friends were a guide because they were born and work in Ayutthaya province. The first temple name’s an Ayothaya temple. We went to a Buddhist temple hall for prostrate oneself to worship Buddha. After that we give alms for the temple.

I could not recognize name of the second temple, but this temple was not far from Ayothaya temple. We did everything same the first temple. After that, I took a photo by digital camera. Mostly, I took an image of the Buddha and the area around the temple. Furthermore, Ayutthaya province has many beautiful ancient remains and beautiful view. My memory is very short. I could not recognize name of the temples. I will ask my father and write this story again.






No comments: