Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mother's day




August 12 of every year is mother day. I gave a jasmine to my mother every year. Jasmine is a symbol of mother’s day.
After I study in the university, I’m not stay at my home. I call to my mother everyday. If I have busy, my mother call to me in the evening. My mother visits me at my dormitory every month.Some time I call to my mother and invite her to stay with me.
This year, my mother went to chantaburi province with my father. I call to her at 7:00 A.M. I tell her I hope you have a good health, happy all the time and I love you.

Today at ABAC is very quite. Pang and I doesn’t have breakfast and lunch because the food shops are close. I chat with Pang on MSN messenger; I induce her to have dinner together. Pang agrees with me then, I meet Pang at a compass of ABAC near E building. After that, we find the food shops near ABAC but I decide to go to the mall department store. At the mall department store has a lot of people. The restaurant is full of people, we fell hungry very much.
We decide to eat Chinese food because the restaurant has a few people. Chinese foods have a good delicious, we full and happy after eating. After that, we go shopping and back to our dormitory.

No comments: